The Academy has a smart uniform. We strictly enforce our Uniform Policy and expect students to look smart every day; arriving in full school uniform helps students feel equal and gets them, ‘ready to learn’.
- Hooded sweatshirts (including Post 16 students) are not permitted
- School trousers must be worn. No ‘skinny’ type jeans or leggings
- Students must wear shoes which can be polished; no trainer type shoes including leather Vans or trainer type shoes.
- Ties are to be worn at correct length of 15 stripes
- Jewellery (with the exception of one pair of small plain ear studs no crystals of diamante are not permitted and must not be worn.
- Nose piercings are not permitted
- Haircuts must be appropriate, no non-natural colours, and no shaved patterns, this includes eyebrows.
- Make-up, false or coloured nails are not permitted.
The uniform is available to order from Sportswear International. Please click on the link below for full information about the uniform and how to order.UNIFORM ORDERS – GUIDE FOR PARENTS
Please click on the link below to download a copy of the Uniform Order Form.UNIFORM ORDER FORM 2016-17