The School Nursing Service provides a confidential service to our students. Our school nurse is Coralie Brandon.
Our school nurses work both in and out of school to provide support around:
- Keeping healthy
- Child protection
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Weight management
- Long term medical conditions
- Sexual health and contraception
- Substance misuse
- Risk taking behaviours
- Staff medical training (Anaphylaxis/ Epilepsy)
- More support for those who need it most
Students are able to make a formal appointment with the nurse or can ‘drop in’ on a Wednesday lunchtime.