At John Madejski Academy, the curriculum should ensure that upon graduating from the Academy, our students should be able to:
- Communicate effectively by reading, writing, speaking and listening well in more than one language.
- Solve important and complex problems through a sound understanding of mathematics.
- Demonstrate an advanced academic understanding of a broad range of subject areas, and apply this understanding to unfamiliar and challenging contexts.
- Process, analyse and evaluate information about a range of phenomena, using the latest technology.
- Appreciate artistic, creative or sporting talent, and be able to demonstrate at least one of these.
- Demonstrate a range of transferable skills, appropriate for independent living and the workplace.
- Make informed decisions that result in an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Understand and contribute to the society in which they live, and embrace the opportunities offered by the cultural diversity within it.
Please click on the following link to view our Curriculum Plan for 2017/18:
Please click on the following link for the DfE School Performance Tables:DFE SCHOOL PERFORMANCE TABLES