About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join this fantastic school based in Reading. Passion, Creativity, Enthusiasm, Inspiration – this is what we are looking for in our new colleagues. That you are a professional who teaches good and outstanding lessons; a teacher who can demonstrate good progress and attainment for their students, is a given.
You will become a valued member of our supportive staff team and have access to our bespoke support and CPD programme throughout your career at John Madejski Academy. You will be able to work with a coach to develop practice, using the Paul Bambrick Santoyo ‘Leverage Leadership’ model.
For NQTs, our support programme is outstanding and successful. You will be supported by a dedicated ITT Coordinator and a mentor.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in your own classroom.
- Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
- Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
- A role model for our students and staff
Visits to the school are most welcome, please contact the school on 01189 370221 to book an appointment.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit the White Horse Federation vacancy website by clicking on the following link – H&SC Classroom Teacher Vacancy
The deadline to apply for this position is Sunday 10th December 2017.