Start date: as soon as possible
Full Time Equivalent Salary: £30,480 – £36,019 (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Data Manager with secondary school experience. You will manage the Academy’s MIS, providing accurate and timely reports to all stakeholders including statutory data returns to the DfE and other government agencies.
You must have a proven record of adapting to and supporting change, the ability to communicate effectively, be highly motivated, pro-active, organised and able to prioritise tasks. We are looking for a colleague whose cup is half full and who has a sense of humour.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience and advanced knowledge of SIMS and EXCEL.
- ideally have knowledge of CISRA, PIXL Target Tracker and FFT (this certainly will be an advantage)
- have excellent IT skills
- possess excellent positive communication skills at all levels
- be able to multi task and meet tight and varying deadlines
- demonstrate the ability to take initiative and a problem solving approach
- be a team player
Closing Date: Monday 10th July 2017
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews will take place throughout the application period.
Application process: Please send your CV to email@example.com who will then send you an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and staff, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please take the time to read through our Candidate Information Booklet which can be accessed here – http://www.johnmadejskiacademy.co.uk/careers/