At John Madejski Academy, our curriculum ensures that, upon graduating from the Academy, our students are be able to:
- Communicate effectively by reading, writing, speaking, and listening well in more than one language.
- Solve important and complex problems through a sound understanding of mathematics.
- Demonstrate an advanced academic understanding of a broad range of subject areas, and apply this understanding to unfamiliar and challenging contexts.
- Process, analyse, and evaluate information about a range of phenomena, using the latest technology.
- Appreciate artistic, creative, or sporting talent, and be able to demonstrate at least one of these.
- Demonstrate a range of transferable skills, appropriate for independent living and the workplace.
- Make informed decisions that result in an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Understand and contribute to the society in which they live, and embrace the opportunities offered by the cultural diversity within it.
Please click on the button below to view our curriculum plan for 2018/19.